The Holy Trinity Church, Sighişoara (Romanian: Biserica Sfânta Treime din Sighişoara) is located on the northern bank of the Târnava Mare River, Sighişoara, Romania. As the seat of an archpriest and not a bishop, it is a church and not technically a cathedral, but is commonly referred to as such. It was built in 1934-37 following the plans of architect Dumitru Petrescu Gopeş, with interior paintings done by the painter A. Demian. The iconostasis was built by two artists from Rupea, Schiopul and Babic. The church cost 12 million lei to build, money that came from the management of a 300 arpents of forrest that the church had been given in 1925. The smallest of the three church bells was donated by the parishioners, the middle one by Mayor Aurel Mosora, and the biggest one by County Prefect dr. Victor Stirbet on behalf of the county prefecture.
The walls were repainted in 1980-84.
The church, which is Neo-Byzantine in style, was built in what was known at the time as Parcul Elisabeta (Elizabeth Park), after a proposal to build it in the town center was turned down. Building supervisors were Archpriest Emilian Stoica and Priest Aurel Stoicovici. The sanctification ceremony was led by Metropolitan Nicolae Bălan.
It has its own choir, called Vox Animi.